BIKER NEWS: Satan’s Slaves biker gang leader who molested girl aged six and later tried to rape her finally jailed four decades later | Outlaws Bikers News

Archive Pages Design$type=blogging

BIKER NEWS: Satan’s Slaves biker gang leader who molested girl aged six and later tried to rape her finally jailed four decades later

BETTY was just six years old when her paedophile cousin George Ritchie first indecently assaulted her while wearing his leather uniform....


BETTY was just six years old when her paedophile cousin George Ritchie first indecently assaulted her while wearing his leather uniform.

BN- A MOTHER has told how she was sexually abused as a child by a leader of the Satan’s Slaves biker gang.

Betty was just six years old when her paedophile cousin George Ritchie first indecently assaulted her while wearing his leather uniform.

Two other girls were also abused by the sick biker, whose gang terrorised the east of Scotland for decades.

Ritchie, who proudly posed for photos in his Satan’s Slaves leathers while performing a Nazi salute, repeatedly molested Betty over a six-year period – often while baby-sitting her.

He blackmailed her into silence. But nearly four decades later, she finally found the courage to report his crimes.

Ritchie is now behind bars after being jailed for eight years last week.

Recalling her ordeal, mum-of-two Betty, 44, from Burntisland in Fife, said: “When I was about six, I’d go to visit my aunt and my cousin George would be there.

“He started by picking me up inappropriately. Then he started telling me to do things which I didn’t understand … but he was my 18-year-old big cousin and I was scared of him.

“He was a Satan’s Slaves biker for many, many years and would turn up on his bike and in all his leathers – and at 6ft-plus it just added to the overall image of how terrifying he was.

“I later learned his biker’s nickname was Pussy, and it just gave me chills down my spine.

“My parents worked, so sometimes he would be there to look after me when I came home from school.

“He even moved in with us for a short while. It was then he stepped up his abuse.

“I’d feel sick to my stomach with nerves and dread knowing I’d have to go home from school and he would be there waiting for me.

“Then, when I was seven, he tried to rape me.

“Days later, he woke me up early in the morning and showed me an envelope. He said he had written down all the bad stuff I’d done and told me to do what I was told or he would give it to my dad.

“I knew he meant the abuse and things he had been doing
to me.

“My dad was very strict and I didn’t want him to be disappointed or angry, so I’d do what I was told like a little doll but all the time I’d be shaking like a leaf with fear.”

The abuse continued even after Ritchie got married.

Betty said: “George would wake me up early in the morning and, without saying a word, he would take me off into another room to abuse me.

“Even although he was married, he still continued. He would agree to baby-sit me so he could wake me up and abuse me while his wife was asleep or had nipped out to the shops.

“Then he would wave this envelope about and the constant threat of shame would scare me out of telling anyone.”

When she was 12, Betty found the courage to stand up to her abuser.

She recalled: “One day, he wanted me to touch him. I’d never sworn in my life but told him to f*** off – and I never saw him again until I was 44.”

The sex beast was finally brought to justice after Betty reported him in March this year.

She said: “I hid his secret – and it affected my confidence, even my marriage – until one day I walked into Dunfermline police station and told them everything.

“It wasn’t long before other victims came forward.

“I went to court to see him plead guilty. Just seeing him brought me back to being that 12-year-old girl but I knew I needed justice.”

At the High Court in Edinburgh, Ritchie, now 56, admitted indecency offences, including attempted rape, against Betty and two other girls.

He started to target his other victims when they were eight and nine.

One of them told how she cried uncontrollably after being abused and developed a bed-wetting problem.

Lord Boyd of Duncansby said the abuse involved “significant planning”. He sentenced Ritchie to eight years in jail and placed him on the sex offenders’ register.

Ritchie, formerly of Glenrothes, committed the crimes in the Fife town, Burntisland and Dunfermline between 1977 and 1982.

In 1999, he was jailed for nine months after he was convicted of indecently assaulting a 15-year-old boy.


Bike gang was one of the most feared in Scotland

GREASY-haired and leather-clad, the notorious Satan’s Slaves motorcycle gang were once one of the most feared in Scotland.

Founded in the 70s, they became infamous around the country for violence, bloodshed, run-ins with the law and clashes with rivals the Outlaws and Hells Angels.

Their members came from across Scotland, as well as northern England, and were linked to crimes across the UK.

The Fife division, which convicted paedophile George Ritchie belonged to, was started by several young riders who are said to have frequented Maggies club in Dunfermline.

Ritchie is just one of many Satan’s Slaves who ended up behind bars.

In 1979, a gang member was jailed for wielding a knife and for admitting that he was the brains behind a £150,000 robbery plot.

Around this time, another Satan’s Slave was among 11 bikers jailed for a total of 55 years after a bloodbath battle with the Hells Angels in Berkshire.

In 2007, George Kerr, a henchman of convicted gunrunner Paul Ferris, was the target of an attempted hit by two Satan’s Slaves in Dundee. He escaped injury.

Members of the gang were also linked to a serious assault on a young man and his girlfriend in a Doncaster pub in December 2010.

As recently as 2011, police in Tayside were probing claims that 4000 bikers were heading to Scotland for a mass battle between The Scottish Blue Angels and Satan’s Slaves.

Source: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/satans-slaves-biker-gang-leader-6574107

COMMENTS

Name

AK81 Bandidos BIKER LEADER BIKER NEWS Black Pistons Brother Speed Coffin Cheaters Comancheros COPS Cossacks Devils Diciples Diablos Finks Grim Reapers Gypsy Jokers Hells Angels Highwaymen Iron Horsemen Iron Order Kingsmen Lone Wolf MONGOLS MOTO GP Nomads OTHER OUTLAWS Pagans Rebels Red Devils Sons of Silence STURGIS The Breed TIPS Vagos WACO Warlocks Zig Zag Crew
false
ltr
item
Outlaws Bikers News : BIKER NEWS: Satan’s Slaves biker gang leader who molested girl aged six and later tried to rape her finally jailed four decades later
BIKER NEWS: Satan’s Slaves biker gang leader who molested girl aged six and later tried to rape her finally jailed four decades later
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjudJiimxBzwYiuZFEn0zoVvN_MbJJW6bIyvNrZblWV0guOIICnqYcFRNQlHCcAzFMv6wbvTG-D4VUu2LiA-bgWcmX-kcW6Sg28TXToIwS6gIXNraNRSywAyR9bRqGXj6kAlO6s_ea6gF0/s400/Screenshot_120.png
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjudJiimxBzwYiuZFEn0zoVvN_MbJJW6bIyvNrZblWV0guOIICnqYcFRNQlHCcAzFMv6wbvTG-D4VUu2LiA-bgWcmX-kcW6Sg28TXToIwS6gIXNraNRSywAyR9bRqGXj6kAlO6s_ea6gF0/s72-c/Screenshot_120.png
Outlaws Bikers News
http://bikersnetwork.blogspot.com/2015/10/biker-news-satans-slaves-biker-gang.html
http://bikersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://bikersnetwork.blogspot.com/
http://bikersnetwork.blogspot.com/2015/10/biker-news-satans-slaves-biker-gang.html
true
2807555271821420135
UTF-8
Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago